The Xtar MC1 is a single bay charger and the smallest of the range, but small does not mean lacking .. this charger will take any 3.6/3.7V Li-Ion battery you throw at it… from 10440 right up to the big boy 26650’s! Yep even the largest cell in normal vaping will fit in the belly of this teeny beast.
The maximum charge current is 500mA and when done it will automatically shut off.
Features and Specifications:
- Charges a wide range of li-ion cells 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/ 22650/ 25500/26650 3.6V/3.7V
- 500mA Max 3 stage Charging algorithm
- Soft start feature with full cutoff (Although not recommended this means cells may be left overnight etc)
- Only 22x26x92mm – Super compact for travelling
- Powered by included USB cable
- Reverse Polarity, Overcharge, and Short Circuit protection.
- XTAR MC1 charger
- Usb charging cable
- Soft pouch/cover
- User manual and box